2015年11月30日月曜日

Ace of Diamond

Many people may read ''manga''. I also did. ''Manga'' give us something make our life better. I let me introduce ''Ace of Diamond''. That manga is written by Yuji Terajima belonging to ''Weekly Boys Magazine''.

This manga is written about baseball and efforts, friendship. They have only 3 years till they graduate from their high school. But there is a lot of treasures in that. I am happy if you thought you want to read this manga when you finish this page.

First, fun of baseball. When I had read this manga, I am going to give up playing baseball club. But my thought had changed while I had been reading. And I thought that I will try a little more owing to this manga. All people in my baseball club had been reading. I cannot have played baseball without this manga

                                                         .「ダイヤのエース」の画像検索結果

Second, important of efforts. the manga give me important of great efforts. no matter how hard they try, their dream cannot come true but they keep trying till the dream come true many times over. I had felt it unreality but I was moved by figure that they don't give up.
「ダイヤのエース 努力」の画像検索結果

And, They give me a great friendship. They are together till they graduate from the high school when they had a sadness, when they had a happiness, when they had anger. They had helped each other. I had felt envious.

                                    「ダイヤのエース 友情」の画像検索結果

Thank you for your kindness. This manga don't have finished yet but it will keep giving us something precious. If you are being feeling want to read, I am happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿